King William County offers residential irrigation meters to homeowners who would like to measure outside

water use. The irrigation meter would separate your inside and outside water use saving you the cost of

wastewater treatment.

Please see the links below on instructions to obtain an irrigation/submeter and the approved materials.

Submeter/irrigation meter documents